Durham NC – SEO Services
Durham, NC SEO Services. Search Engine Optimization
Your Business Deserves More Clients. Call Us To Start Today.
SEO is the practice of increasing both the quality and quantity of website traffic, as well as exposure to your brand, through non-paid (also known as “organic”) search engine results.
That means you don’t pay an advertisement firm to share your link, your website will be found by the people looking for it! Our Durham, NC SEO services will help you get rankings FAST!
Why every business needs their website to be optimized?
Contact us today for Durham, NC SEO Expertise.
More Visitors is not good by itself
How Do websites Get Noticed
Ttake this for example, A local Farmer uses the keyword “Apple” in their website, although they have millions of visits every week they receive almost no online customers, Why is that?
People Searching for “apple sales” are constantly landing on their website, But they don’t want the Fruit, they are looking for iPhone’s! The Search engine does not know the difference between The Fruit or the electronic product, hence this classic example.
Another example is word placement: “Toy Dog” or “Dog Toy” one refers to Dog accessories and other gets you a toy looking like a dog.
Today, people use search engines like Google to find the services and Products they need, but they almost never look past the first page results!
According to a recent study: “more than 67% of all clicks go to the top five Results” therefore Things start to get grim past those first few results, also websites on the first page receive almost 95% of web traffic, leaving only 5% for remaining search results pages.
At Socialty Pro, we are Durham, NC based SEO experts that will help you drive more leads and business.